MEWTWO WAR MEWTWO WAR

duh, i would throw it at mew, so i could clone him and get the other two.

StarFox is Dead StarFox is Dead

peppy seems like a jerk. i like it.

4TAKEN responds:

That's the best part for us... he didn't even care, just cold and emotionless. xD

Sing you Sinners Sing you Sinners

since a long time ago ive been fascinated by this paticular one. this one an all aboard the pain train. really shows off a very compelling art work and its very fluent. if i may ask, who is singing this version of the song?

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

I get it, routine and lonelyness can be powerfull and silent killers. And sometimes if you dont decide to approach someone, you could miss your chance. Also I dig the artwork tho. music and sound effects are nice.

But you add so many plaussibilities without exploring any. If we could pay the bills, we could have a chat online or wactch the lights. If we skipped work once it could force an elecction between paying that or the decorations. Even more so by having so many business that could have been entered and interact with people, buy drinks or food. Who knows.

What im trying to say is that yes, I get a strong message (even if its not the intended one) your actions matter. you matter. but without the ability of choice and your actions altering your surroundings, the connotation does almost the opposite.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

it's nice, the message is concrete if a little too obvious even at the start of the conflicts. Possibility for different endings would have sold it completely for me.

Alula Falling #5 Alula Falling #5

i thought that killing or sparing would have a sustainable difference on the ending. I get what you were going for, but those last reflections on life and death rather and on one's self were pretty cliché. Too many questions without answer, such a rushed ending for the series. even if it would connect to other sagas, as its own, this does not pay off. You went to the dark corners, inspected the characters and ended it on a goody two shoes, no challenge to the power at hand, no hint at anything. what felt like an existential thriller ended as a run of the mill let go of your hatred stuff. To quote, you fancy your self quite the teenage philosopher.

JackAstral responds:

Cliche' in what way?

Kimplants: Page 3 Kimplants: Page 3

PANNEL TWO AND FOUR... NICE TRICK, COINCIDENCE OR PLANNED? ANYWAY LOVE YOUR WORK, AMAZING COLOR AND DRAWING... NOT TO MENTION IT DELIVERS WHAT I CAME LOOKING FOR -CURRENTLY FOLLOWING BOTH OF YOUR SITES-

Dickgirl Dickgirl

YES. YES I COULD CARE AS MUCH AND EVEN MORE. ITS JUST THE KIND OF MAN THAT I AM. AS A SHORT STORY WRITER THAT YOU ARE, WITH THE MINI COMICS AND WHAT NOT, IT WOULD BE NICE AND INTRESTING TO SEE A STORY ARC FOR HER. THE PIECE OF DRAWING IS LOVELY.

The Last Iso The Last Iso

almost fooled me

i could have sworned it was a picture but the hand holding the disk and the hair really gave it away. other than that it looks quite realistic. what did you use for textures on the skin?