All 12 art Reviews

Kimplants: Page 3 Kimplants: Page 3

PANNEL TWO AND FOUR... NICE TRICK, COINCIDENCE OR PLANNED? ANYWAY LOVE YOUR WORK, AMAZING COLOR AND DRAWING... NOT TO MENTION IT DELIVERS WHAT I CAME LOOKING FOR -CURRENTLY FOLLOWING BOTH OF YOUR SITES-

Dickgirl Dickgirl

YES. YES I COULD CARE AS MUCH AND EVEN MORE. ITS JUST THE KIND OF MAN THAT I AM. AS A SHORT STORY WRITER THAT YOU ARE, WITH THE MINI COMICS AND WHAT NOT, IT WOULD BE NICE AND INTRESTING TO SEE A STORY ARC FOR HER. THE PIECE OF DRAWING IS LOVELY.

The Last Iso The Last Iso

almost fooled me

i could have sworned it was a picture but the hand holding the disk and the hair really gave it away. other than that it looks quite realistic. what did you use for textures on the skin?

Reginald Reginald

so thats what

the moose from evil dead 1 does on hes free time

Heaven or Hell Heaven or Hell

impresive!

not to much detail, keeping it simple but not too simple, and its a badass piece, even if its just a fraction of the whole thing!

MorethanLess MorethanLess

nice drawing, just a few points of taste:

the lines in the skin make it look a bit to twisted, like its part of the cloth almost. missing at least a bit more of the right arm, it looks like a one armed beauty (though that might be the hole point of the title, if i get it) its fine as it is, but a bit of background would show a hole story, since it looks (in my taste again) as a very sexy and talented dancer from here. it could show so much more how ever if we push imagination just a bit more. very nice light use, poseing, face expression. al together a 10/10, just points of taste.

memories memories

nice air

this got a lot of feeling in it, so easy going, and the fact that its a picture makes it all together cooler

Thor would hold Batman down... Thor would hold Batman down...

dude

thats gay

BiggCaZv2 responds:

You know how I know your father's gay? Because your mom has a dick.

Fist Bump Fist Bump

Im i the only one who sees it?

very nice. same thing with the neck as every one else. the tiny vegito is awesome. but seriously they look at each other with far to much umm... "special caring" about one another.

i keed, i keed.
keep up the nice work

Forest Master Forest Master

describe it with one word

manly

Savory responds:

this is how I work out in the mornings