PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

I get it, routine and lonelyness can be powerfull and silent killers. And sometimes if you dont decide to approach someone, you could miss your chance. Also I dig the artwork tho. music and sound effects are nice.

But you add so many plaussibilities without exploring any. If we could pay the bills, we could have a chat online or wactch the lights. If we skipped work once it could force an elecction between paying that or the decorations. Even more so by having so many business that could have been entered and interact with people, buy drinks or food. Who knows.

What im trying to say is that yes, I get a strong message (even if its not the intended one) your actions matter. you matter. but without the ability of choice and your actions altering your surroundings, the connotation does almost the opposite.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

it's nice, the message is concrete if a little too obvious even at the start of the conflicts. Possibility for different endings would have sold it completely for me.

Alula Falling #5 Alula Falling #5

i thought that killing or sparing would have a sustainable difference on the ending. I get what you were going for, but those last reflections on life and death rather and on one's self were pretty cliché. Too many questions without answer, such a rushed ending for the series. even if it would connect to other sagas, as its own, this does not pay off. You went to the dark corners, inspected the characters and ended it on a goody two shoes, no challenge to the power at hand, no hint at anything. what felt like an existential thriller ended as a run of the mill let go of your hatred stuff. To quote, you fancy your self quite the teenage philosopher.

JackAstral responds:

Cliche' in what way?

SHΔPE SHΔPE

This is so fun

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

I can see how you wanted to tell your story. and for that, i respect you. i also, however, can see that you and i handle things differently. and for that, i allso respect you. nice game.

Perdition Perdition

i love this kind of games, simbolic, meaningfull, fun, and with replay value. one more problem that is out there, im trying to get some remaining medals but now, after getting the sword but not takingthe gun, when getting close to the first part that takes away the halo, it crashes. sound goes on, but the frame is frozen over. just letting you know

Aurorae Aurorae

i love this game. the art stile is very atractive

Links Jounery Links Jounery

you get a star mostly becouse of the sprites and the level layout its at least a nice plataformer. here are the main flaws. akward sliding controls when running and jumping. the attacks have no effect. i think i beat the game by jumping above them, and i say i think, because after the third level it just kept repeating itself. its tolerable, but its really has nothing good going for it, nothing making it stand out.

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

very nice and fullfiling game, i love how a lot of your games take place in the same universe, loved the sagitarian cameo!

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

pretty neat and kind of scary. just wondering, whats the coal and the statue for? never got to use them here